Catered Events & Picnics
From employee picnics to youth banquets and family reunions, we can customize a perfect catering package for your needs. We take COVID-19 safety seriously. Rest assured your catering experience will be clean and safe (not to mention delicious!).
All group catering packages include:
- Full-day admission to Wild Waves Theme & Water Park.
- Use of one of our private park venues.
- A fully catered meal (1.5-hour serving time).
- Options to customize your own menu.
- Personal Event Coordinator
Create your catering experience in three easy steps:
STEP ONE: Select your meal package
- Hot Dog meal $10.99 / person
Includes hot dog, bottled water, choice of chips or cookies, and two sides.
- Burger Meal $12.99 / person
Includes hamburger, bottled water, choice of chips or cookies, and two sides.
- Backyard BBQ $14.99 / person
Includes BBQ pulled pork sandwich, bottled water, choice of chips or cookies, and two sides.
- All American BBQ $16.99 / person
Includes hamburger, hot dog, bottled water, choice of chips or cookies, and two sides.
- Taco Bar $17.99 / person
Includes choice of ground beef or chicken, Spanish rice, refried beans or black beans, flour tortillas, corn taco shells, tortilla chips and salsa, fresh oven-baked churros, and taco bar toppings.
- The Works BBQ $20.99 / person
Includes hamburger, hot dog, BBQ pulled pork sandwich, bottled water, choice of chips or cookies, and two sides.
STEP TWO: Select Your Sides
- Garden Salad with a variety of dressing options
- Caesar Salad
- Potato Salad
- Macaroni Salad
STEP THREE: Consider Additional Options
- Additional Protein: $4 / person
- Additional Side: $3 / person
- Guacamole: $3 / person
- Assorted Cookies: $2 / each
- Ice Cream Bars or Popsicles: $3 / each
- Assorted Canned Sodas: $2 / each
- Red or white wine: $8 / glass
- Microbrew beer: $6 / bottle or can
- Domestic beer: $6 / bottle or can
- Domestic keg: $350
- Premium keg: $450
Click here to download our Catering Menu
Catering services are all-inclusive and require a venue rental (which includes full-day admission to the park). Due to extra staff needed in response to COVID-19 safety measures, a $125 to $150 catering fee is added. The catering fee is based on group size.
Sales tax not included in pricing.