2014 SCHOOL DAYS
Move the classroom to Wild Waves Theme Park during our annual School Days! Take this unique opportunity to bring the classroom lessons to the great outdoors and enjoy special admission discounts just for you and your students. Get ready to learn in a thrilling hands-on environment!
What are School Days at Wild Waves Theme Park?
Students and teachers have the opportunity to bring the classroom outdoors. School Days offers the unique opportunity to take traditional classroom knowledge and apply it in a thrilling hands-on environment. Be sure to request our resource guide designed to assist you and challenge your students by bringing classroom lessons to our theme park.
What is the ticket price to attend during School Days?
$9.99+tax per person which includes access to all the rides*!
Minimum of 10 tickets required per order. Receive 1 FREE Chaperone ticket for every 10 tickets purchased.
What does an admission ticket into Wild Waves Theme Park include?
Two parks for the price of one! Enjoy over 70 acres of rides, slides, and attractions all day long. All rides a
nd attractions are included with your admission ticket into the park, with the *exception of the I-5 Dive Skycoaster and the Soaring Eagle Zip Line which are an extra fee. (See the Attractions Section for more information).
Are there any other costs for School Days?
Bus parking is FREE. Bus Drivers receive FREE entry with proper ID. Teacher Resource Guide is FREE and available upon request. Students can bring a sack lunch into the park or purchase a meal deal coupon for $8.50+tax.
Teacher Resources Available:
We have two GREAT workbooks available to teachers. There are two different level workbooks, both loaded with theme park fun - The FUN in Outdoor Education and The FUN in Physics. All you need to do is request which level you need and we will send you a PDF to print, distribute to your students and bring with you to the park. Here at School Days, your students are not only having fun – they are learning as they explore the park!
Order Forms must be received no later than May 21
To submit your order form, mail, fax or email it along with complete payment to Wild Waves Theme Park, ATTN: Group Sales Coordinator.
- Mail: 36201 Enchanted Parkway S, Federal Way, WA 98003
- Fax: (253) 661-8096
- Email: Sales@WildWaves.com
Helpful Planning Reminders for 2014 School Days
- School buses receive FREE parking during 2014 School Days.
- Bus Drivers receive FREE entry with valid bus driver ID on 2014 School Days only. Bus drivers must visit the Will Call window and present their ID as well as their Bus ID and what school they are transporting to receive their ticket.
- 2014 School Days tickets are dated; an extra charge is required to use admission on a day other than the Event Date. There are no refunds or rain checks on pre-purchased tickets.
- Students may bring a sack lunch into the park with their group on specific School Days. Please note that glass bottles and containers are not allowed in the park.
- If you are picking up your tickets at the park, you will need to visit the Will Call window to receive them.
- To purchase additional tickets, please visit the Will Call window on the day of your arrival. You can purchase more tickets at the same price as you did on your order form.
To download and print your complete preparation guide, click here.
Sign up below to stay up-to-date on all School Days information!
Questions? Email Us at Sales@WildWaves.com