- Park Info
- Events & Deals
- Dine & Shop
- Season Pass
- BUY NOW
Prior to entering the park, you will need to process your 2014 Season Pass voucher into a 2014 Season Pass card. In order to do this, you will need to visit the Season Pass Processing Building during hours of operation.
Location: Season Pass Processing – Located to the right of the Main Entrance at the Front Gate
Dates/Hours: Beginning in May 2014! Click Here for the 2014 Operating Calendar
1. Bring your printed 2014 Season Pass voucher (and if applicable, member information form) to the Wild Waves Theme Park Season Pass Processing Building. Please Note: Will Call can assist you with printing your online vouchers. A $0.25 printing fee per voucher does apply.
If Purchased at Wild Waves Theme Park Front Gate:
Does your 2014 Season Pass voucher have fields for member information?
If yes, please ensure to have this information filled out before you arrive. Please print clearly.
If your voucher does NOT have the member information fields:
Please print and complete the following form, and bring it with you to the park along with your voucher. This will help expedite the process.
Please note: The voucher you received, if purchased at the park, cannot be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged. Please treat your voucher as you would cash.
If Purchased at WildWaves.com:
If you have lost, misplaced or damaged your 2014 Season Pass voucher you purchased online, you may re-print the voucher at any time from the confirmation email you received after your purchase.
What if I cannot find the confirmation email that was sent to me?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance on obtaining your confirmation email.
2. Double check with your Season Pass Processing agent to ensure all of your information is correct.
3. Smile! Take your 2014 Season Pass photo.
4. Receive your 2014 Season Pass card and BONUS Coupon Book – offered exclusively for Season Pass Members!
5. Enjoy unlimited fun until December 31, 2014 at Wild Waves Theme Park!