2015 SEASON PASS
Enjoy UNLIMITED visits, EXCLUSIVE discounts and MORE with a 2015 Season Pass!
A 2015 Season Pass (For ages 3 and older) is PACKED with value and offers these GREAT membership benefits:
- UNLIMITED Admission to Wild Waves Theme Park – a water park and amusement park – in 2015
- Buddy Vouchers for select days to bring a friend
- Valid all regular operating days starting May 2015 through early January 2016 – come as often as you want!
- Over 15 EXCLUSIVE Coupons
What is a Season Pass?
- A Season Pass gives you UNLIMITED access to Wild Waves Theme Park in 2015!
- A 2015 Season Pass is an individual pass – each guest ages 3 and older must have their own Season Pass or Daily Admission Ticket in order to enter the park.
- Your 2015 Season Pass is valid on all regular operating days May 2015 – January 2016. Enjoy a season full of adventure – summer, Fright Fest, and Holiday with Lights!
- With the exception of our Paid Attractions, all rides, slides, shows, and attractions are included with your Season Pass.
*Excludes Private Events and Blackout Dates. See Operating Calendar for details.
2015 Season Pass
SEASON PASS SALE – SAVE $20!
2015 Season Pass
$69.99* (Full Price: $89.99)
Offer ENDS May 24, 2015 at 11:59pm
*Plus Tax and Online Processing Fee.
For assistance with an online order please visit our Online Support Page or Technical Support is available by calling 407-261-4284.
For assistance with an online orders please visit our Online Support Page.
If you need further assistance, please call the Technical Support Line, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: (407) 261-4284
Important Member Information:
- Make sure your email is correct when purchasing, or when processing your pass at Season Pass Processing.
- Be sure to sign up for Season Pass member emails – stay up-to-date on special offers, events, park news, and more!
- Keep your Season Pass safe! Lost, stolen, or misplaced Season Passes may be replaced for a fee of $15.00 at the Will Call booth, then proceed to the Season Pass Processing building to obtain a reprint.
- Your Season Pass cannot be used by any other individual.
- Season Passes are only valid for the season printed on the card.
- Prices, dates, hours, and attraction availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to be closed to the public and season pass holders for private events.
- Season Passes do not include extra charge attractions at the park.
- Season Passes are non-refundable. No rain checks or refunds, valid for the season purchased only.
To Print or Re-Print a 2015 Season Pass Voucher:
Open the confirmation email you received shortly after your Season Pass purchase. From this email receipt, you can re-print your vouchers at any time.
What if I cannot find my confirmation email?
1. Visit the Wild Waves Theme Park online store. To access the online store, click the “cart” at the top right hand side of the page.
2. Once inside the online store, click the FAQ section, the blue question mark (?) in the top right.
3. Click on “Order Search.”
4. Enter your email and phone number used at the time of purchase to search for your previous order.
5. Once located, select the order and choose “View Receipt” to view the receipt and re-print the vouchers.
Please advise: This feature is not available if your Season Pass purchase was made on the mobile store. To have your confirmation email resent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$300+ Value includes Buddy Tickets, Discount Admission Coupons, Food, and Merchandise Coupons. All available after processing your Season Pass Voucher!
Specific list of coupons coming soon! See 2014 Coupons for reference.
2014 BONUS Coupons Included:
- Buddy Ticket Valid May 10 – July 4, 2014
- Buddy Ticket Valid Sun-Thurs May 11 – July 31, 2014
- Buddy Ticket Valid Mon – Thurs June 16 – Sept 1, 2014
- BONUS for 2014 Season! Buddy Ticket Valid July 1 – August 31, 2014
- BONUS for 2014 Season! Buddy Ticket Valid Sept 13-14, 2014 for the first-EVER Season Pass Members EXCLUSIVE Weekend
- Bring a Buddy for $10 May 24 – Sept 7, 2014 – 1 Coupon/1 Ticket
- Bring a Buddy for $10 During First 2 Weekends of 2014 Fright Fest – 1 Coupon/1 Ticket
- Bring a Buddy for $10 During 2014 Holiday with Lights – 1 Coupon/1 Ticket
How to Process Your Pass
1. Bring your printed 2015 Season Pass voucher (and if applicable, member information form) to the Wild Waves Theme Park Season Pass Processing Building. Please Note: Will Call can assist you with printing your online vouchers. A $0.25 printing fee per voucher will apply.
If Purchased at Wild Waves Theme Park Front Gate:
Does your 2015 Season Pass voucher have fields for member information? If yes, please ensure to have this information filled out before you arrive. Please print clearly.
If your voucher does NOT have the member information fields:
Please print and complete the following form, and bring it with you to the park along with your voucher. This will help expedite the process. 2015 Season Pass Member Information Form
Please note: The voucher you received, if purchased at the park, cannot be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged. Please treat your voucher as you would cash.
If Purchased at WildWaves.com:
If you have lost, misplaced or damaged your 2015 Season Pass voucher you purchased online, you may re-print the voucher at any time from the confirmation email you received after your purchase.
What if I cannot find the confirmation email that was sent to me? Please follow the instructions above, or Contact us for assistance on obtaining your confirmation email.
2. Double check with your Season Pass Processing agent to ensure all of your information is correct.
3. Smile! Take your 2015 Season Pass photo.
4. Receive your 2015 Season Pass card and BONUS Coupons – offered exclusively for Season Pass Members!
5. Enjoy unlimited fun until January 2016 at Wild Waves Theme Park!
Payment Plan Login
If you have already processed and made your initial payment on a payment plan, please use the below log in to manage your payment plan. Example: If your billing information changes prior to the date your payment is due, please use the below log in.
The following information is required to look up your order:
Order Number and Email Address
Failed or Missed Payments:
If a payment is rejected by your credit card company, you will receive an email from us notifying you. Please go online and update your payment information by clicking on the login button above. Failure to process a payment, as indicated on your Payment notification email, will result in the suspension of the item(s) and you will not receive the item or package until such time when payment is made in full. All payments must be received prior to park opening date.
If your billing information changes prior to the date your payment is due, please click on the login button above to update your records.
The following information is required to look up your order:
- Order Number
- Email Address
Terms & Conditions
Ticket & Season Pass
Valid only on specified regular operating days during the season printed on the card. One ticket, voucher or season pass per person. No cancellations, refunds, rain checks or exchanges; will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused. May not be copied or resold and may be used only once. Duplication will result in revocation without refund and ejection. To request a name change, purchaser must accompany the new Guest, and present photo ID and ticket/voucher at Season Pass Processing Building. Ticket or season pass voucher not valid at other parks or during private parties/blackout dates. Operating dates, hours, prices and policies subject to change without notice. May not be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Some special events may require an additional charge. Availability of rides, shows and attractions are subject to change without notice. A ticket or pass is a revocable license and may be confiscated with no refund of purchase price. Violation of park rules will result in expulsion. A copy of park rules is available upon request. Conduct that is disorderly, disruptive or in poor taste is prohibited. Clothing with inappropriate/offensive words, phrases or graphics are prohibited. While in the theme park (if applicable), shirts and footwear with soles must be worn at all times. Only tickets/season pass vouchers obtained from Wild Waves Theme Park or offices authorized by Wild Waves Theme Park to sell/distribute will be honored. Not valid if reproduced in any manner. Resale of tickets/passes is strictly prohibited. Due to maintenance and other circumstances, certain rides and attractions (including new rides) may not be open to the public. Admission to certain rides, shows, attractions, special events and concerts may require an additional charge or be subject to pre-sold admission. Tube and other rentals, merchandise, food, games and arcades require additional fees. The bearer of the ticket or season pass voucher grants Wild Waves Theme Park the right to film/video/photograph the bearer on park property for any purpose without payment or consideration thereof. Wild Waves Theme Park assumes no responsibility for accident or loss to any person in connection with the condition or use of the park, rides and amusements or their entrance into or departure from the park.