2016 SEASON PASS
Enjoy UNLIMITED visits, EXCLUSIVE discounts and MORE with a 2016 Season Pass!
A 2016 Season Pass is an individual pass for guests ages 4 and older.
2016 Season Passes are PACKED with value and offers GREAT membership benefits!
What is a Season Pass?
- Enjoy UNLIMITED access to Wild Waves Theme Park in 2016 with a Season Pass!
- Valid on all regular operating days* May 2016 – December 2016. Enjoy a season full of adventure – unlimited visits during Summer, Fright Fest, AND Holiday with Lights!
- NEW for 2016! A 2016 Season Pass is valid for individual guests age 4 and older. Please note that each guest must have their own Season Pass (or Daily Admission Ticket) in order to enter the park.
- Valid for Wild Waves Theme Park – a water park AND an amusement park – only.
- With the exception of our Paid Attractions, all rides, slides, and attractions are included with your Season Pass.
- BONUS! Enjoy EXCLUSIVE Season Pass coupons – loaded directly onto your Season Pass card!
*Plus Tax and applicable online processing fee. Excludes Private Events and Blackout Dates.
2015 Season Pass Members-Only Information & Benefits
RENEWING YOUR PASS FOR 2016:
Renewal is Easy as 1-2-3!
1. Locate your 2015 Season Pass – you will need the 18-digit barcode located on the back of your card to renew!
2. Enter the barcode and Season Pass Member’s last name.
3. Continue to Secure Checkout to renew and purchase your 2016 pass!
4. Enjoy another season full of rides, slides, and FUN!
I can’t find my 2015 Season Pass, what do I do?
If you cannot locate your 2015 Season Pass, please email us your full name, birth date, and street address to info@WildWaves.com to obtain your barcode. Please note that all information must match our records in order to receive the barcode information.
Season Pass Blackout Dates for the 2015 Season
Season Passes are NOT valid on the following days of operation:
- June 23, Private Event – Park is CLOSED to Public
- December 5, Private Event – Park is CLOSED to Public
For the complete 2015 Operating Calendar, click here to view it.
2015 Coupons – 20 Exclusive Discounts
$300+ Value includes Buddy Tickets, Discount Admission Coupons, Food, and Merchandise Coupons. All available after processing your Season Pass Voucher!
Each coupon listed below is valid for one time use and must be used within the dated time frame. Coupons are not valid with any other offer or discount. Coupons are not redeemable for cash and only valid during regular park operating dates.
To check which coupons you have redeemed, or to receive a copy of all 2015 Season Pass Member Coupons, please visit one of the following locations:
- Will Call
- Guest Relations (inside the park)
How to Redeem Season Pass Member Coupons:
To redeem a Complimentary Buddy Ticket – Proceed to the entrance gates with your Buddy and follow these steps:
1. As you enter the park, present your Season Pass card to be scanned.
2. Specify the Buddy Ticket you would like to use.
3. The admission team member will select the corresponding Buddy Ticket AND you and your buddy are in to enjoy the park!
To redeem any other Admission Discount Coupon - Please present your Season Pass at any ticket booth to purchase prior to entering the park.
To redeem In-Park Coupons - Simply scan your Season Pass at the food or retail location to redeem.
HOLIDAY Admission Discounts – Valid during Fright Fest and Holiday with Lights
NOTE: December 5th is a Private Event and the park is closed to the public, including Season Pass Members.
One (1) Bring a Buddy for ½ off*, Valid: Holiday with Lights Dec. 4 – Jan 2***
*Not valid with any other offer. Valid only on General Park Admission, cannot be used for Child or Senior Admission.
**Please see the NEW operating calendar to reflect updated 2015 Holiday with Lights operating hours.
***Please note: December 5th is a blackout date – the park is CLOSED to the public, including Season Pass Members
Food/Retail HOLIDAY Discounts – Valid during Fright Fest and Holiday with Lights
*Must be purchased in the same transaction.
One (1) Buy Four Combo Meals for the Price of Three, Valid: May 9 – Oct 31
One (1) Buy Two Souvenir Bottle Refills for the Price of One, Valid: Oct. 3 – Jan 2
One (1) Buy Two Bags of Cotton Candy for the Price of One, Valid: May 9 – Jan 2
Important Member Information:
- Make sure your email is correct when purchasing, or when processing your pass.
- Be sure to sign up and opt-in to receive the Season Pass Member’s ONLY Emails – stay up-to-date on special offers, events, park news, renewal information and more!
- Keep your Season Pass safe! Lost, stolen, or misplaced Season Passes may be replaced for a fee of $15.00 at the Will Call booth.
- Your Season Pass cannot be used by any other individual.
- Season Passes are only valid for the season printed on the card and only valid at Wild Waves Theme Park.
- Prices, dates, hours, and attraction availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to be closed to the public and season pass holders for private events.
- Season Passes do not include extra charge attractions at the park.
- Season Passes are non-refundable. No rain checks or refunds, valid for the season purchased only.
NEW for 2015 Season Pass Members!
NEW FEATURES in 2015!
Every 2015 Season Pass card comes equipped with TWO Cards – a wallet-sized card and a mini card – both are synced together. Both cards are pre-loaded with your 20 EXCLUSIVE Season Pass coupons. No need to carry both cards – choose the one that works for you!
Exclusive Season Pass coupons are pre-loaded and can be redeemed simply by scanning your pass in-park! PLUS, new this season is the option to load money directly onto your Season Pass card -enjoy CASHLESS spending throughout the park during every visit!
NEW convenient option with the mini card and a wristband! The mini card works for entrance into the park, coupon redemption, and in-park spending – wear it on rides, slides, or around the park! Wristbands can be purchased at Will Call for $2.00 each or FREE when you load $5.00 on your card.
How to Process Your Pass
Still Need to Process your Season Pass?
To have your 2015 Season Pass processed, please visit the Will Call window (located at the Front Gate) during park operating hours.
Click here for the December Operating Calendar
How to Process your Pass:
1. Bring your printed 2015 Season Pass voucher to the Wild Waves Theme Park Will Call window, located to the left of the main turnstiles at the Front Gate.
If Purchased at Wild Waves Theme Park:
Please print clearly, and complete all of the information fields on the 2015 Season Pass voucher you received after purchasing prior to arriving at the park.
Please note: The voucher you received, if purchased at the park, CANNOT be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged. Please treat your voucher as you would cash.
If Purchased at WildWaves.com:
If you have lost, misplaced or damaged your 2015 Season Pass voucher you purchased online, you may re-print the voucher at any time from the confirmation email you received after your purchase.
What if I need to Re-Print my Season Pass Voucher?
See below for instructions on how to reprint.
What if I Don’t Have a Printer?
Will Call, located at the Front Gate, can assist you with printing your online Season Pass voucher(s). Please note that a $0.25 printing fee per voucher will apply.
2. Double check with your Season Pass Processing agent to ensure all of your information is correct, especially your email address – Season Pass Members are sent bonus coupons, special deals, park news, renewal information, and more!
What information is sent out in Season Pass member emails?
Stay in-the-know on renewal information, bonus coupons, and MORE!
What if I’m not sure that I’m signed up to receive Season Pass member emails?
Be sure to stop by the Will Call window (located at the Front Gate) to look up your account, and confirm you are opted in to receiving emails. You can also email us at email@example.com.
3. Smile! Take your 2015 Season Pass photo.
4. Receive your 2015 Season Pass card, pre-loaded with your EXCLUSIVE Season Pass Member Coupons!
What if I want to purchase a Season Pass wristband for my mini card?
Please inquire with one of the Season Pass Processing agents, and they will be happy to assist you. Wristbands can be purchased for $2.00 each or FREE when you load $5.00 on your card.
How do I load money onto my Season Pass card?
To load money onto your Season Pass, visit any Front Gate ticket booth or the Will Call window, located at the Front Gate.
5. Enjoy unlimited fun until January 2016 at Wild Waves Theme Park!
To Print or Re-Print a 2015 Season Pass Voucher:
Open the confirmation email you received shortly after your Season Pass purchase. From this email receipt, you can re-print your vouchers at any time.
What if I cannot find my confirmation email?
1. Visit the Wild Waves Theme Park online store. To access the online store, click the “cart” at the top right hand side of the web page.
2. Once inside the online store, click the Menu button, located in the upper left corner of the pop up window.
3. Click on “Order Search,” located halfway down the menu.
4. Enter your email and phone number used at the time of purchase to search for your previous order.
5. Once your order has been located, select the order and choose to view the receipt, or to print the tickets/voucher.
What if my order cannot be located, or I still haven’t received the confirmation email after following the above steps?
Please Contact us for assistance on obtaining your confirmation email.
Payment Plan Login
Please use the below login to manage your payment plan for the 2016 Season Pass.
If you have already processed and made your initial payment on a payment plan, please use the below log in to manage your payment plan. Example: If your billing information changes prior to the date your payment is due, please use the below log in.
The following information is required to look up your order:
Order Number and Email Address
Failed or Missed Payments:
If a payment is rejected by your credit card company, you will receive an email from us notifying you. Please go online and update your payment information by clicking on the login button above. Failure to process a payment, as indicated on your Payment notification email, will result in the suspension of the item(s) and you will not receive the item or package until such time when payment is made in full. All payments must be received prior to park opening date.
If your billing information changes prior to the date your payment is due, please click on the login button above to update your records.
The following information is required to look up your order:
- Order Number
- Email Address
Terms & Conditions
Ticket & Season Pass
Valid only on specified regular operating days during the season printed on the card. One ticket, voucher or season pass per person. No cancellations, refunds, rain checks or exchanges; will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused. May not be copied or resold and may be used only once. Duplication will result in revocation without refund and ejection. To request a name change, purchaser must accompany the new Guest, and present photo ID and ticket/voucher at Season Pass Processing Building. Ticket or season pass voucher not valid at other parks or during private parties/blackout dates. Operating dates, hours, prices and policies subject to change without notice. May not be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Some special events may require an additional charge. Availability of rides, shows and attractions are subject to change without notice. A ticket or pass is a revocable license and may be confiscated with no refund of purchase price. Violation of park rules will result in expulsion. A copy of park rules is available upon request. Conduct that is disorderly, disruptive or in poor taste is prohibited. Clothing with inappropriate/offensive words, phrases or graphics are prohibited. While in the theme park (if applicable), shirts and footwear with soles must be worn at all times. Only tickets/season pass vouchers obtained from Wild Waves Theme Park or offices authorized by Wild Waves Theme Park to sell/distribute will be honored. Not valid if reproduced in any manner. Resale of tickets/passes is strictly prohibited. Due to maintenance and other circumstances, certain rides and attractions (including new rides) may not be open to the public. Admission to certain rides, shows, attractions, special events and concerts may require an additional charge or be subject to pre-sold admission. Tube and other rentals, merchandise, food, games and arcades require additional fees. The bearer of the ticket or season pass voucher grants Wild Waves Theme Park the right to film/video/photograph the bearer on park property for any purpose without payment or consideration thereof. Wild Waves Theme Park assumes no responsibility for accident or loss to any person in connection with the condition or use of the park, rides and amusements or their entrance into or departure from the park.