2015 SEASON PASS
Enjoy UNLIMITED visits, EXCLUSIVE discounts and MORE with a 2015 Season Pass!
A 2015 Season Pass (For ages 3 and older) is PACKED with value and offers GREAT membership benefits. See how we made Season Pass Membership better than EVER in 2015:
- UNLIMITED Admission to Wild Waves Theme Park – a water park and amusement park – in 2015.
Valid all regular operating days* starting May 2015 through early January 2016 – come as often as you want!
- NEW in 2015 - BONUS COUPONS – 20 EXCLUSIVE Season Pass coupons, including Buddy Vouchers for select days to bring a friend, are pre-loaded and stored directly on your Season Pass card! Simply scan it in-park to redeem your coupons.
- NEW in 2015 - GO CASHLESS – Load money directly onto your Season Pass card and go CASHLESS during your visit at the park!
- NEW in 2015 - Wristband - Now offering a convenient option for a Season Pass wristband. Wear it in-park, it works just like your Season Pass card!
- BACK in 2015 – Member Hours – Skip the General Admission line and enter the park through the Exit Gate during regular summer operating days from 10am- 12pm daily.
What is a Season Pass?
- A Season Pass gives you UNLIMITED access to Wild Waves Theme Park in 2015!
Valid on all regular operating days* May 2015 through January 2016. Enjoy a season full of adventure – summer, Fright Fest, and Holiday with Lights!
- A 2015 Season Pass is an individual pass valid for a guest ages 3 and older. Each guest must have their own Season Pass or Daily Admission Ticket in order to enter the park. Season Pass is valid for Wild Waves Theme Park only.
- With the exception of our Paid Attractions, all rides, slides, and attractions are included with your Season Pass.
*Excludes Private Events and Blackout Dates. See Operating Calendar for details.
2015 Season Pass
2015 Season Pass
$79.99* (Full Price: $89.99)
Offer ends July 5, 2015 at 11:59pm!
*Plus Tax and Online Processing Fee.
For assistance with an online order please visit our Online Support Page or Technical Support is available by calling 407-261-4284.
NEW in 2015!
NEW FEATURES in 2015 for Season Pass Members!
This season, every Season Pass card will come with TWO Cards – Wallet size card and a mini card – both are synced together. Both are pre-loaded with all 20 EXCLUSIVE Season Pass coupons. No need to carry both cards – choose the one that works for you!
Pre-loaded Coupons can be redeemed simply by scanning your pass in-park! PLUS, new this year is an option to load money directly onto your Season Pass card and go CASHLESS spending throughout the park during every visit!
NEW convenient option with the mini card and a wristband! The mini card works for entrance into the park, coupon redemption, and in-park spending – wear it on rides, slides, or around the park! Wristbands can be purchased in Season Pass Processing for $2.00 each or FREE when you load $5.00 on your card.
Members-Only Information & Benefits
Season Pass Blackout Dates for the 2015 Season
Season Passes are NOT valid on the following days of operation:
June 23, Private Event – Park is CLOSED to Public
October 2, Brew-Ha-Ha Over 21 Fest at Fright Fest
For the complete 2015 Operating Calendar, click here to view it, or click here to download and print a 2015 Operating Calendar
2015 Coupons – 20 Exclusive Discounts
$300+ Value includes Buddy Tickets, Discount Admission Coupons, Food, and Merchandise Coupons. All available after processing your Season Pass Voucher!
Each coupon listed below is valid for one time use and must be used within the dated time frame. Coupons are not valid with any other offer or discount. Coupons are not redeemable for cash and only valid during regular park operating dates.
To check which coupons you have redeemed, or to receive a copy of all 2015 Season Pass Member Coupons, please visit one of the following locations:
- Front Gate Ticket Booths
- Will Call
- Guest Relations (inside the park)
How to Redeem Season Pass Member Coupons:
To redeem a Complimentary Buddy Ticket – Proceed to the entrance gates with your Buddy and follow these steps:
1. As you enter the park, present your Season Pass card to be scanned.
2. Specify the Buddy Ticket you would like to use.
3. The admission team member will select the corresponding Buddy Ticket AND you and your buddy are in to enjoy the park!
To redeem any other Admission Discount Coupon - Please present your Season Pass at any ticket booth to purchase prior to entering the park.
To redeem In-Park Coupons - Simply scan your Season Pass at the food or retail location to redeem.
NOTE: June 23 is a Private Event and the park is closed to the public including Season Pass Members.
One (1) Complimentary Buddy Ticket, Valid: May 9 – July 4
One (1) Complimentary Buddy Ticket, Valid: Sunday through Thursday May 10 – July 30
One (1) Complimentary Buddy Ticket, Valid: Monday through Thursday June 15 – Aug 31
One (1) Buy Two Tickets* for the Price of One, Valid: May 23 – June 30 (Expired)
One (1) Buy Two Tickets* for the Price of One, Valid: July 1 – Sept 7
One (1) Bring a Buddy for $10.00*, Valid: May 23 – Sept 7
One (1) Bring a Buddy for $10.00*, Valid: Fright Fest Oct 3,4,9,10,11
One (1) Bring a Buddy for ½ off*, Valid: Holiday with Lights Dec. 4 – Jan 2
*Not valid with any other offer. Valid only on General Park Admission, cannot be used for Child or Senior Admission.
*Must be purchased in the same transaction.
One (1) $1.00 off Hand Scoop or Soft Serve Ice Cream, Valid: May 9 – Sept 7
One (1) $5.00 off One Small Locker Rental, Valid: May 23 – Sept 7
One (1) $5.00 off One Small Locker Rental, Valid: May 23 – Sept 7
One (1) Buy 3 Pieces of Fudge for the Price of 2, Valid: May 9 – Sept 7
One (1) 16 oz. Drip Coffee for $1.00, Valid: May 9 – Sept 7
One (1) Buy Four Slices of Pizza for the Price of Three, Valid: May 9 – Sept 7
One (1) Buy Two Souvenir Bottle Refills for the Price of One, Valid: May 9 – Sept 7
One (1) Buy Four Combo Meals for the Price of Three, Valid: May 9 – Oct 31
One (1) Buy Two Souvenir Bottle Refills for the Price of One, Valid: Oct. 3 – Jan 2
One (1) Buy Two Bags of Cotton Candy for the Price of One, Valid: May 9 – Jan 2
*Not valid on already discounted flights. Cannot be combined with any other offer. One coupon per flight.
One (1) $10.00 off I-5 Dive Skycoaster Flight, Valid: May 9 – Sept 7
One (1) 2 Flyers for $5.00 on Soaring Eagle Zip Line Flight, Valid: May 9 – Sept 7
Important Member Information:
- Make sure your email is correct when purchasing, or when processing your pass at Season Pass Processing.
- Be sure to sign up and opt-in to receive the Season Pass Member’s ONLY Emails – stay up-to-date on special offers, events, park news, renewal information and more!
- Keep your Season Pass safe! Lost, stolen, or misplaced Season Passes may be replaced for a fee of $15.00 at the Will Call booth, then proceed to the Season Pass Processing building to obtain a reprint.
- Your Season Pass cannot be used by any other individual.
- Season Passes are only valid for the season printed on the card and only valid at Wild Waves Theme Park.
- Prices, dates, hours, and attraction availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to be closed to the public and season pass holders for private events.
- Season Passes do not include extra charge attractions at the park.
- Season Passes are non-refundable. No rain checks or refunds, valid for the season purchased only.
How to Process Your Pass
IT’S TIME TO PROCESS YOUR PASS!
Season Pass Processing Hours:
Season Pass Processing opens at 9:30am on any regular operating day. Click here for the 2015 Operating Calendar
How to Process your Pass:
1. Bring your printed 2015 Season Pass voucher to the Wild Waves Theme Park Season Pass Processing Building, located to the right of the main turnstiles at the Front Gate.
If Purchased at Wild Waves Theme Park:
Please print clearly, and complete all of the information fields on the 2015 Season Pass voucher you received after purchasing prior to arriving at the Season Pass Processing Building.
Please note: The voucher you received, if purchased at the park, CANNOT be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged. Please treat your voucher as you would cash.
If Purchased at WildWaves.com:
If you have lost, misplaced or damaged your 2015 Season Pass voucher you purchased online, you may re-print the voucher at any time from the confirmation email you received after your purchase.
What if I need to Re-Print my Season Pass Voucher?
See below for instructions on how to reprint.
What if I Don’t Have a Printer?
Will Call, located at the Front Gate, can assist you with printing your online Season Pass voucher(s). Please note that a $0.25 printing fee per voucher will apply.
2. Double check with your Season Pass Processing agent to ensure all of your information is correct, especially your email address – Season Pass Members are sent bonus coupons, special deals, park news, renewal information, and more!
What information is sent out in Season Pass member emails?
Stay in-the-know on renewal information, bonus coupons, and MORE!
What if I’m not sure that I’m signed up to receive Season Pass member emails?
Be sure to stop into Season Pass Processing or visit the Will Call window (located at the Front Gate) to look up your account, and confirm you are opted in to receiving emails. You can also email us at email@example.com.
3. Smile! Take your 2015 Season Pass photo.
4. Receive your 2015 Season Pass card, pre-loaded with your EXCLUSIVE Season Pass Member Coupons!
What if I want to purchase a Season Pass wristband for my mini card?
Please inquire with one of the Season Pass Processing agents, and they will be happy to assist you. Wristbands can be purchased for $2.00 each or FREE when you load $5.00 on your card.
How do I load money onto my Season Pass card?
To load money onto your Season Pass, visit any Front Gate ticket booth or the Will Call window, located at the Front Gate.
5. Enjoy unlimited fun until January 2016 at Wild Waves Theme Park!
To Print or Re-Print a 2015 Season Pass Voucher:
Open the confirmation email you received shortly after your Season Pass purchase. From this email receipt, you can re-print your vouchers at any time.
What if I cannot find my confirmation email?
1. Visit the Wild Waves Theme Park online store. To access the online store, click the “cart” at the top right hand side of the web page.
2. Once inside the online store, click the Menu button, located in the upper left corner of the pop up window.
3. Click on “Order Search,” located halfway down the menu.
4. Enter your email and phone number used at the time of purchase to search for your previous order.
5. Once your order has been located, select the order and choose to view the receipt, or to print the tickets/voucher.
What if my order cannot be located, or I still haven’t received the confirmation email after following the above steps?
Please Contact us for assistance on obtaining your confirmation email.
Payment Plan Login
Payment Plan offer expired January 31. The option for a Payment Plan is no longer available.
If you have already processed and made your initial payment on a payment plan, please use the below log in to manage your payment plan. Example: If your billing information changes prior to the date your payment is due, please use the below log in.
The following information is required to look up your order:
Order Number and Email Address
Failed or Missed Payments:
If a payment is rejected by your credit card company, you will receive an email from us notifying you. Please go online and update your payment information by clicking on the login button above. Failure to process a payment, as indicated on your Payment notification email, will result in the suspension of the item(s) and you will not receive the item or package until such time when payment is made in full. All payments must be received prior to park opening date.
If your billing information changes prior to the date your payment is due, please click on the login button above to update your records.
The following information is required to look up your order:
- Order Number
- Email Address
Terms & Conditions
Ticket & Season Pass
Valid only on specified regular operating days during the season printed on the card. One ticket, voucher or season pass per person. No cancellations, refunds, rain checks or exchanges; will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused. May not be copied or resold and may be used only once. Duplication will result in revocation without refund and ejection. To request a name change, purchaser must accompany the new Guest, and present photo ID and ticket/voucher at Season Pass Processing Building. Ticket or season pass voucher not valid at other parks or during private parties/blackout dates. Operating dates, hours, prices and policies subject to change without notice. May not be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Some special events may require an additional charge. Availability of rides, shows and attractions are subject to change without notice. A ticket or pass is a revocable license and may be confiscated with no refund of purchase price. Violation of park rules will result in expulsion. A copy of park rules is available upon request. Conduct that is disorderly, disruptive or in poor taste is prohibited. Clothing with inappropriate/offensive words, phrases or graphics are prohibited. While in the theme park (if applicable), shirts and footwear with soles must be worn at all times. Only tickets/season pass vouchers obtained from Wild Waves Theme Park or offices authorized by Wild Waves Theme Park to sell/distribute will be honored. Not valid if reproduced in any manner. Resale of tickets/passes is strictly prohibited. Due to maintenance and other circumstances, certain rides and attractions (including new rides) may not be open to the public. Admission to certain rides, shows, attractions, special events and concerts may require an additional charge or be subject to pre-sold admission. Tube and other rentals, merchandise, food, games and arcades require additional fees. The bearer of the ticket or season pass voucher grants Wild Waves Theme Park the right to film/video/photograph the bearer on park property for any purpose without payment or consideration thereof. Wild Waves Theme Park assumes no responsibility for accident or loss to any person in connection with the condition or use of the park, rides and amusements or their entrance into or departure from the park.